Subsea Solutions Contributes to the Integration of 3D Printing with STEM Education
Subsea Well-Control Equipment Training Center in Brazil
Why improving BOP reliability requires competent, trained subsea technicians, carrying out effective RCM and predictive maintenance.
Transferable Skills in a Tight Market - A Review of Subsea Well-Control Equipment, OTC Booth 2970
3d printing can allow oil and gas tools and equipment to be reimagined in new, more efficient ways.
Maximizing Equipment Reliability and the Importance of Training and Competency Verification for Well Control & Drill-through Equipment Maintenance Personnel
New Subsea Schematics Course for Oil and Gas Employees at Houston Training Center
Barry Calnan speaks with Rigzone on the potentials of 3D printing in the oil and gas industry.
Subsea Solutions talks Intervention Well Control at 2015 Well Intervention Conference in Houston.
More Articles ...
- Subsea Solutions Offers Training Loyalty Rewards Program
- Subsea Solutions conducts BOP audit work for BP on the Maersk Discoverer
- What’s behind the Process of Compliance and Independent Third-Party Verification Letters?
- 3d-Printing Solutions Guest Speaker at Spring Summit 2014
- Subsea Solutions receives OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification
- Subsea Solutions 3D Training spotlighted in Oilpro Article
- Drilling Rig Solutions provides Multi-Disciplined Teams
- Subsea Solutions provides Well-Control Equipment Training to BSEE
- Subsea Solutions releases New Training Informational Video on YouTube
- Subsea 101 Course receives IADC Accreditation