Offshore Personnel Training
Crew competency is steering our industry towards the correct alignment of personnel, planned systems, relevant processes, and ensuring resources are in place to facilitate the deterministic effective functioning of well-control equipment; its required maintenance in a fit-for service condition that optimizes reliability, availability, cost effectiveness, with no compromise to health, safety, and the environment.
Poor reliability of subsea BOP systems causes levels of revenue loss that other industries wouldn’t tolerate. The cost of training pales in comparison to the risk of pulling a BOP due to an error caused by a lack of knowledge and there is no question that training is required to ensure a competent workforce.
Training is the first step to improving the reliability of any existing BOP system and a knowledgeable and competent workforce is a requirement under BSEE regulations.
SUBSEA SOLUTIONS can customize our courses to meet specific customer needs, including tailored training packages from the course materials offered for company-private group classes. Group classes are a great way for teams to work together and learn from each other.
The advantages of group classroom training include:
- Students are in a private, safe, quiet, clean environment, away from the noise and pressures of the work area.
- Training groups can be large or small. Our Training Centers in Houston and Brazil can accommodate from 12 to 22 students.
- Our classroom environment provides the important “human touch,” using 3D models of BOP well-control equipment.
- Group interaction enhances learning. Employees learn from one another, as well as from the trainer.
- The group setting also teaches employees how to interact with one another in a professional, productive, cooperative way, which is something that other forms of training often do not provide.
Our classes can work around work time and production schedules.
Earn Professional Development Hours (PDH) and Continuing Education Units (CEU)
Earn Credit Hours through Subsea Solutions Training. Our courses qualify for PDH and CEU credits. Whether you are fulfilling licensing requirements or taking a course for professional development, upon completion you will earn Professional Development Hours (PDH) or Continuing Education Units (CEU) for your time.
Loyalty Rewards Program
Subsea Solutions is pleased to offer a program that gives back to our customers. Companies can earn Loyalty Rewards points by sending employees to training at the Subsea Solutions Training Center in Houston and use those points towards future classes. Ask our training coordinator for details.
Click here to Contact Us to learn more about our CEUs and Loyalty Rewards Program and options for group training.