Position Title: Training Instructor L1
Position Location: Houston, Texas (position is on-site)
- Performs delivery of course content/material to students in classroom setting.
- Participates in needs analysis studies to determine training needs and criteria within the related industry of the company.
- Participates in formulating teaching rubrics and determining best suitable instructional methods such as for individual or group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Administers related quizzes and exams to trainees.
- Team member that can work independently from oral and written task assignment lists for purposes of the on-going maintenance of all training programs, course materials, procedures and assessments to satisfy the training requirements.
- Attendance is mandatory to meet with graphics animators in determining animation needs and to provide feedback with regards to progress and accuracy of final outcome.
- Confers with management hierarchy to gain knowledge of specific current work situations requiring employees to better understand company’s policies, procedures, regulations and technologies.
- Exhibit mid-level proficiency in interpreting hydraulic, electrical and system engineering drawings after 6 months.
- Be proficient in teaching courses:
- SS 100 Primer - after 3 months
- SS 101 – Well Control Equipment – between 3-6 months
Note: proficiency will be assessed by a review panel that will observe the employee in a classroom setting which will be an in-house mock presentation and real-time delivery to clientele. The review panel will consist of mandatorily the Training Manager and designated company subject matter content expert personnel.
- Associate of Science or Applied Science degree. Bachelor’s degree in Science or Technology preferred.
- Two years minimum related well control equipment experience and training required.