Position Title: BOP RTM Analyst
SummarySubsea Solutions, an oil and gas service provider has an immediate opening for BOP RTM Analyst.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the real-time monitoring of surface and subsea BOPs, including but not limited to monitoring pressure trends, fluid consumption trends, and all applicable functions of the BOP equipment.
- Track all pressure and function testing related to the BOP and supporting equipment.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with the customer regarding changes in expected trends or observed anomalies while monitoring the BOP.
- Monitor and investigate alarms triggered by the BOP Real Time Monitoring system.
- Analyze trends to identify potential areas of concern on the BOP.
- Keep detailed records of all trend anomalies and communications.
- Prepare detailed customer reporting as required.
- Strict adherence to all processes to ensure providing top level delivery of service to the customer.
- All other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years subsea equipment experience.
- Hands-on experience with major subsea BOP systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot based on real-time data trends. Strong analytical thinking skills required.
- Strong communication skills with a focus on event escalation through proper channels.
- Understanding of Surface and Subsea BOP related CFR, Std 53, API standards, RPs, etc.
- Well-versed in hydraulic and electrical BOP components; ability to read and understand electro/hydraulic circuit diagrams.
- Familiar with maintenance plans, failure reporting, and component tracking.
- Basic knowledge of technical calculations required for subsea operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts on a 14/14 rotation schedule in Houston, TX. to include nights/weekends.
- Job location is in the "Energy Corridor" of Houston (near the intersection of I-10 Katy Freeway and TX Highway 6).
Subsea Solutions requires drug screening and a background check for employment.
Job Type: Full-time - Employee
• 401 (K)
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off