Subsea Solutions Intervention Exhibiting at Deepwater Intervention Forum
Subsea Solutions Intervention Well-Control Team Attends Deepwater Intervention Forum
The Subsea Solutions Intervention Well-Control team is looking forward to the upcoming Deepwater Intervention Forum in Galveston, August 9-11. Jess Dubcak, Intervention Equipment Surveyor and Nancy Kenney, Marketing Manager will be on hand to answer your questions about Subsea Solutions services.
Visit booth 104 in the Exhibit Hall for a view of our oil and gas 3D models, used by Subsea Solutions Training in our state-of-the-art training centers in Houston and Brazil. 3D models offer a multi-sensory approach to learning. Our stimulating learning experience is designed to capture the student’s interest and allow for maximum retention of the material presented by using 3D-printed models that allow students to physically hold, take apart, view from any angle, and put back together components of a blowout preventer.
SUBSEA SOLUTIONS INTERVENTION conducts independent third-party verifications of intervention well-control equipment, ensuring that your equipment is properly maintained and that any modifications or upgrades to the equipment conducted after delivery have not compromised the design or operations of the system.Using highly skilled surveyors with relevant experience, a SUBSEA SOLUTIONS INTERVENTION service for third-party verification includes:
- Third-Party Preventive Maintenance and Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Document Verification
- BSEE Third-Party Verification Letters
- Theoretical Shear Calculations
- Decommissioning Consulting
- Reverse Engineering for Ageing Fields (Decommissioning)
- Equipment Pedigree and Preventive Maintenance
- Subsea Well Intervention Consulting
- Subsea Trees and Associated Equipment
- Safety Evaluation of On-Site Personnel and Equipment to ensure Safety Barriers and Personnel Competency
Contact us for more information about our Intervention Well-Control Services.