Target Group: SUBSEA SOLUTIONS state-of-the-art training center offers a multi-sensory approach to learning by utilizing:
- 3D Graphics
- Physical 3D Models
- 20’ Cyviz Bizwall
Open to personnel working as trainees, assistants, junior and subsea engineers, subsea inspectors, surveyors, rig electronic technicians, or any personnel dealing with subsea schematics. An end of course exam is administered.
Group Classes | Loyalty Rewards | Continuing Education Credits
This course is IADC-accredited. Group classes are available by request and any SUBSEA SOLUTIONS courseware can be customized to create a tailored training package.
This course is eligible for Loyalty Rewards Points, and 1.6 CEUs/16 PDHs.
Topics Include and Covers:
- Metrology: Understanding and using Test and Measuring Equipment
- The Impact of Hydrostatic Pressure
- Determining Accumulator Volumes
- Riser Programs
- Riser Tension Calculations
- Symbols Nomenclature & Recognition
- BOP Control Basics (Supported with in class BOP MUX simulator)